Easy to book, easy to get to, and a wonderful weekend in the Cape. The proximity of the accommodation to the rest of Camps Bay, everything within walking distance, is a bonus. You can park your car and walk to the restuarants, etc. The hospitality of George and Maria was great, and a definate stay again, when in Cape Town. Lovely to be able to come in after a day/evening out and to go for coffee or tea at the room on top, and look out to sea, beautiful view. Sorry we did not spend more time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 16 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa