Down at Cape Town on business for a couple of days and THOUGHT my PA had booked me into the Camps Bay Hotel, which I love. I was disappointed when I arrived when a colleague told me it was in fact "A B&B" because it's cheaper! When I got here though, wow! Truly luxurious. It's set back from the sea front, up the hill a little (5 minute walk down the hill, 10 up) with glorious views out over the ocean and the mountains to the sides and behind.
The rooms are beautifully appointed and extremely comfortable and the shared lounge and terrace areas are huge, comfortable and take full advantage of the ocean views. It's called a B&B because there is no real restaurant facility so you have to walk down into town for main meals but they do a great cooked breakfast!
very friendly service, it's small, personal and delightful. George the owner/manager does a great job running this place which is surely one of the best boutique hotels in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury 16 bedroom guesthouse offers a quiet retreat close to Camps Bay beach. Magnificent sea and mountain views. Within easy walking distance to the famous Camps Bay beach, with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafe's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Camps Bay
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel And Spa
- 3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa