“Great Place”

3 On Camps Bay Boutique Hotel
Ranked #3 of 54 Camps Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 15, 2011

Me and my friends stayed at 3 on Camps Bay hotel on our first two nights in Cape Town at thst start of our SA round-trip and on our last night in SA. Fantastic location. The owners are very helpful and staff is very friendly. AMAZING breakfast with the choice of omlettes, home baked muffins, fresh fruit etc. and a fantastic sea view.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 1, 2011

My partner and i stayed in 3 on camps bay for 8 nights, and it was excellent. We had a lovely spacious room, wih an ensuite bathroom with a bath and shower, internet connection and TV. The views were fantastic from the room, overlooking the sea. The hotel was siutated in a perfect spot, as we were able to walk down to the beach where there were also ashops and restaurants. The breakfast was great, giving you a choice of fr4esh fruit, cereals, toast and hot breakfats. We were a 2 minute drive from table mountain and a 10 minute drive into cape town. The staff at the hotel were excellent,George, Maria and tamara were all exptremely helpful and organizsed some fantastic trips for us. I would definately come back to stop in the hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank annabeljo
Reviewed April 28, 2011

The service and kindness of the owners and all staff is top notch.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable. Very comfy beds.
The views are wonderful and the sound of the ocean is so soothing.
The breakfasts are delicious and the ladies make the best scrambled eggs I,ve ever tasted.
I would be happy to recommend this guest house to anyone, anytime.
We will return over and over again.
Thank you.
Our colleagues and artists traveling with us were so happy and well looked after. Thanks again to everyone!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2011

I have stayed at many different hotels and guest houses and was taken back by the luxury and class of 27 on first. The service was outstanding and the rooms had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. The biggest bonus was the excellent wifi capability throughout the lodge. I have always battled working on hotel or other guesthouse wifi's because they are incredibly slow, but at 27 on first it was as if i was the only person on the wifi at any given time. The lodge was is ideally situated in Campsbay and has magnificent views of both table mountain and the ocean.

Room Tip: Ask for seaview or mountanview depending on you
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2011

This boutique hotel definitely lived up to expectations. Our room was delightful with fantastic views of table mountain and the twelve apostles. There was a fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. The bathroom was well appointed and the beds comfy with luxury bed linen. The breakfasts were excellent and the staff went out of their way to help. I would certainly stay there again - Maria and George have done a great job!!

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I had initially only planned to stay for 3 nights at 3 On Camps Bay but was so impressed with the cleanliness, location, helpfulness of the owners and staff that I decided to return there after my visit to the Vinelands. The location was ideal, 5 minute walk to the main street in Camps Bay. George and Maria, the owners, went out of their way to help me.. I forgot my adapter plug & George went out and bought me one to borrow. They helped me organise day trips and car hire as well as giving me advice on where to go, what to see and what to do. I felt 100% safe there. The beds and linen were top quality enabling me to have great nights sleep each night. If I return to Cape Town again, I know where I'll be staying. Will recommend to friends.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2011

What a great place! From the luxurious decor in our room, to the private patio and pool; the immaculate linen and the friendly and attentive service from the owners, I couldn't fault it. Breakfast deserves a mention and the staff were very friendly.
We were attending a wedding and I was thrilled with the very good professional hairdresser on the premises... although I recommend you make reservations for a beautician before your arrival.
The location was perfect for beach and trendy restaurants.. but we needed to take taxis to the Waterfront and centre of Cape Town. I can highly recommend this place

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple