a very nice spacious apartment in a good area..
everything was very well organised and clean.. not far from the ocean..
i suggest you rent a car.. its a bit of a mission to go from there to other places.. otherways taxi is fine if you not there for long...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst a wooded area, The Glen Apartments takes its name from the 35 acre Glen forest nature reserve that the apartments verge on in Camps Bay. The Glen Apartments consists of luxury serviced apartments with views of the ocean, Twelve Apostles mountain range and Lion’s Head, and finished with modern and clean aesthetics and expansive windows that maximise the scenery. Guest enjoy exclusive arrangement with the bordering property, Camps Bay Retreat, offering a restaurant, spa and tennis court. We also offer exclusive membership to Sandy B Private Beach Club, situated at The Bay Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Glen Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glen Apartments Hotel Camps Bay
- The Glen Apartments Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa