See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2017

I went to Grace Place this past weekend because I needed a break away from life. I was looking for grace and peace because I've been going through a difficult time. Grace Place was an answer to a prayer I guess. This intimate place with beautiful lush garden and the soft scent of jasmine and lavender in the air was my little hiding haven. I felt welcome and looked after. I will certainly go back again. Thank you for a peaceful and restful stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2017

You in Cape Town, short or longer periods, The Grace Place Guest House is Your Placce! Great Accomodation and Services. You will Love it, Will Definitelt make my reservations for my Accommodation, even before I leave for my next visit in Cape Town Later in the Year!

Room tip: Rooms are Quiter, Good Flow of Fresh Air, Well Equiped with Amenities
Date of stay: February 2017