Second time we stayed at O On Kloof and it's still a great place to stay, with fabulous service and wonderful rooms. Suite 1 is fabulous, with a bathroom to die for and a quiet terrace with jacuzzi and hammock - my favourite! Bernadette and Patricia are always on hand, smiles all round. AND it's still the best French toast for breakfast on the planet.
Dena, at the spa, gives excellent massages and facials but book early as she can be booked up.
The glass of bubbly on Christmas day was a lovely touch, as was the Christmas gift and card - great place to say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town