We were greated at O On Kloof with a glass of Champagne. As we were early we sat in their lounge area until our room was ready, they were very accomadating and we were in the room within 30 mins.
The food served at the hotel was amazing and the staff were simply so polite and helpful.
The Hotel is based in a neighbouring bay to Cape Town and we got taxis back and fourth. It was about 5 minutes to the V&A Waterfront and not too expensive.
Lovely hotel i would recommend staying here over any 'chain' hotel as they gave you that extra level of service.
Rooms were equisite, we stayed in Room 5 which is a little more expensive but definatly worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town