Margaret and I stayed at O On Kloof in the middle of March 2014. This was a lovely little hotel very unique in it's design. All the staff were amazing and more than happy to help with anything. Bernadette helped us in putting an itinery together for our 7 days in Cape Town which we both appreciated and Martin gave us suggestions on where we could eat. I would love to visit Cape Town again and would very much love to stay at O on Kloof. The breakfast amazing. and staff give the hotel such a wonderful personal touch. the spa looked amazing unfortunately our time was limited and we didn't have time to sample it. Location was 10 mins in a car from the Waterfront. Janet & Margaret
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town