The property is in a good location, staff are very helpful and the view from the reception level is nice. However the only room with a view is the penthouse and it is in the attic. Our room was downstairs, had a communal balcony and looked onto the house in front. It felt like we were underground. Also the property only has an indoor heated pool which is of little value when you are in a beautiful city with hot weather. Overall we found the website the best part of the property and thought the price of the room was way too high for what you get. Will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town