O for over the moon, outstanding, out of this world. The best hotel I have ever been to and the best staff ever. I give them way over 5 stars. Well done and keep on keeping O-n. We had the best time ever. From the time I was making reservations, Bernadette and Patrycja were so accomodating I could not wait to get there. We were delayed at the airport and were running late for massages and checking in and when we phoned in panic, a smooth gentle voice said, " We had a flexible time reserve for you so you can take your time" there are not enough words to describe the service there, you feel like you are the only customer they have ever had or have at the time. For such service and stay, price is irrelevant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town