The O on Kloof is a small, boutique style hotel. We found all the staff very friendly and helpful. On arrival we were greeted with a glass of champagne and given lots of advice about what to see and do in Cape Town. Breakfast was excellent, a good choice, well cooked and well presented. Our room was a good size, well equipped with plenty of storage. Although not a problem for us the O on Kloof is not really within walking distance of the V & A Waterfront area, which might not suit all visitors. There is noise from traffic but you are staying in a city so to be expected.
Overall a lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town