We stayed for 8 nights and loved every minute at this hotel. Amazing service from very friendly staff, nothing was ever too much. We stayed in room 8 which is a lovely room. Breakfast is relaxed and plentiful. Massage at the spa was excellent.
People mention that the hotel is outside the main areas, we saw this as a bonus, we could quickly get to the Waterfront one direction or to the beaches on the other direction, We used taxis for 4 days and rented a car for 5 days, both work well but we found having our own car easier.
We have stayed at 4, 5 and 6 star hotels all over the world, this compares well on service and facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town