This boutique hotel is a fantastic base for a romantic stay in Cape Town. Olaf has put a lot of effort into making this a high class location. Room no. 5 is absolutely amazing with a superb view of Cape Town and a fantastic balcony. The breakfast each morning was tasty and I can recommend the bacon for European travellers. I cannot fault the service during our stay and found the staff very helpful with lots of advice on trips and restaurants around the Cape.
The hotel is ideally placed to travel up the coast to Cape Point and also to visit Table Mountain. Try to visit Table Mountain during your stay as it is very impressive. Also bear in mind that you have to book a trip to Robben Island a few days in advance during peak times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town