Offered coffee/tea/champers on arrival our bags were promptly taken to our room while we enjoyed said coffee in the beautiful lounge area with great views of Robben eiland and the ocean. They made excellent use of such a small property and even thought the hotel was fully booked over the weekend, we were hardly aware of the other patrons. The furnishings and finishes are modern but still very comfortable. I can unfortunately not remember the names of the lovely ladies who hosted us, but they are excellent. They were friendly, efficient and warm. I do not have words to describe the breakfast! Great variety and very tasty.
Just a note - there is not tea and coffee available in the rooms and buying it from the bar turned out to be expensive. But it was a midnight cup of tea and they accommodated us in anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town