We stayed here as our first stop on our two week honeymoon in February. We were greeted with smiles and bubbly at 6am and our room was ready by the time we had finished our drink. The room was lovely, had everything you could want and more, with the lovely touch of flowers in the bath every day. Breakfast was great and the location is perfect for exploring the city. What really made the hotel stand out though was the amazing staff, my husband and I can't say enough good things about these guys. We were made feel special from the moment we walked in. Bernadette was amazing! She recommended things to do, and the best times if day to do them, restaurants to eat in and was just brilliant in general. All in all, definitely recommend this as a place to stay and we hope to come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town