we were welcomed with a lovely glass of champagne after our long flight from UK. we were allowed to book in early and we sat with the manager while she went through some places for us to visit the rest of that day and other days.
the room was very clean and modern. we had fresh petals placed in the bath adn shower every day. there was a safe, hairdryer, european electric plug point (very useful) adn lots of useful information in the room. the pool looked great but never tried it. there was a small gym that also looked good!! a great smaller establishment with a big atmosphere adn very helpfull staff. well done Olaf, great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa offers a sophisticated city sanctuary presiding over Cape Town's cosmopolitan Atlantic Seaboard catering for Cape Town's most selective travellers. A luxury hotel with a fusion of contemporary architecture and urban chic, guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town where they can relax in comfort. The hotel's 8 stylish and innovative rooms impress with their attention to detail, blend of robust colours, fine fabrics and slick furniture. The exclusive and cool vibe of this boutique hotel is complemented by easy access to the wonderful beaches and other attractions in and around Cape Town, including Sea Point, Table Mountain and Clifton Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel o On Kloof Boutique
- O On Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa Bantry Bay, Cape Town