All reviews art collection south african art art lovers house room cape town spa pool private home incredible stay the general manager anywhere in the world moment you arrive home away from home stunning views our honeymoon boutique hotel camps bay villa
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

My friends and I met up for dinner as one of them was staying the night. From the moment I arrived right up until the moment I left, we were well taken care of. The service level was amazing, the staff were tentative however not overbearing. The wine was crisp and light, the canapés were creative, beautifully plated and tasted divine! The cauliflower soup was what I had as a starter and it was mind blowing! I then had the fillet as a main, the meat almost melted in my mouth. Unfortunately I had eaten my fill and had no room for desert, however I am sure it would have knocked my socks off. The prices were well worth it once tasted! Would definitely recommend a special dinner at the Ellerman House.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
EllermanHouseCPT, General Manager at Ellerman House, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear Nicole

Thank you for the beautifully written review and for your warm words.
We look forward to seeing you back again for many more reunions and special occasions!

Paul and the rest of the EH Team

Reviewed April 18, 2019

Ours was only a fleeting visit, one night prior to joint a cruise from Cape Town. Everything that we had heard was true, from our pickup at the airport, welcome and checkin, food and wine, lovely staff and outstanding service. The grounds are beautiful, the art fun and the views over Bantry Bay are breathtaking. Cannot wait until we can return.

Thank you so much for having us.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jim

We are gratified that we were able to give you a good start to your vacation!
Thanks for taking the time to give us such positive feedback.
We hope that your cruise was epic!

Warm regards

Paul and the rest of the EH Team

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Our family recently stayed at Ellerman House for 5 nights. The hotel is absolutely fabulous. The service was great, the food was exceptional and our stay was totally relaxing. The view from our room was breathtaking. Everything about Ellerman House is spectacular and we highly recommend this home away from home to anyone visiting Cape Town.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Your kind words are hugely appreciated! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and please come back soon!

Paul and the rest of your Ellerman Family

Reviewed April 7, 2019

If you really want to find a home from home- that it is. Ellerman House is not comparable with other boutique hotels as it is unique. Congratulations to the well trained and sympatic staff who all treat you like a family member of the house, no matter how you are. If you want to be privat, here you can. If you want to be spoiled- that‘s the place.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the wonderful review which we have shared with the entire team!

Paul and the rest of your Ellerman Family

Reviewed March 19, 2019

It was a wonderful stay. I had a fantastic art tour of the property. The collection is incredible. Besides, the view is fanstastic for breakfast lunch and dinner ! At any time of the day! The pool of course !

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EllermanHouseCPT, General Manager at Ellerman House, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

The Team and I are grateful for your kindness and thrilled that you enjoyed your stay.
Please come back again soon!

Paul