We stayed at the Bantry Bay Suites Hotel for our last 3 nights in South Africa. The rooms were large and included all amenities that we could want. There was both a tub and a shower in the large bathroom. There was a safe in the room and cooking facilities should you care to eat in. The hotel is only one block away from the ocean, where there is a lovely walkway. The hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant. There is a business center with computers - 50R for one hour (the time can be used over several days). We ate dinner at the Opal Lounge one evening and it was a fantastic dining experience. The taxi to town cost about 65R each way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bantry Bay Suite Hotel - Experience Style & Sophistication Located in wind-free Bantry Bay and a stone’s throw from the popular Sea Point Promenade, The Bantry Bay Suite Hotel offers more than just a luxury boutique hotel experience. With breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, set against a backdrop of the magnificent Lion’s Head, it is located in the most perfect location for guests to explore and enjoy all that Cape Town has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Bantry Bay Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bantry Bay Luxury Hotel Bantry Bay
- Bantry Bay Suite Hotel Cape Town