My husband and I took our honeymoon by The Claredon Bantry Bay in Cape Town. I could not say enough about this place.
Starting from the warmest welcome, greeted by Noel, which continued everyday we were there, and which made us feel as if we are his only guests. Continued by luxurious gorgeous room, faces the water and most amazing view.
Everyone of the staff was beyond friendly. It was as if we were at home. I have never seen anything like this.
The chefs (Oh, and the food!), service, staff, location, everything is top top top!
There is no chance we will ever stay anyplace else when in Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique hotel in the best area of Cape Town. Close to beaches, shops and restaurants. 7 Mins drive from the V & A Waterfront. 10 Mins to the City Centre and 5 mins to Camps Bay. We have 2 resident chefs, parking and free wi fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Clarendon Bantry Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clarendon Bantry Bay Hotel Bantry Bay
- The Clarendon Bantry Bay Cape Town