My wife and I travelledwith our 2 daughters in their 20's. We have stayed at some great hotels and resorts in years gone by, but the Clarendon Bantry Bay was Outstanding. It is a small boutique hotel with a spectacular view overlokking the bay. The entire hotel has been decorated to the highest standards. Te breakfast is outstanding, and the service from all staff is 5*+.
Should we ever make it back to Cape Town we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique hotel in the best area of Cape Town. Close to beaches, shops and restaurants. 7 Mins drive from the V & A Waterfront. 10 Mins to the City Centre and 5 mins to Camps Bay. We have 2 resident chefs, parking and free wi fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Clarendon Bantry Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clarendon Bantry Bay Hotel Bantry Bay
- The Clarendon Bantry Bay Cape Town