Compass House is in a prime location, only about 5 minutes drive to Camps Bay and my favorite beaches in Clifton and about 10-15 minutes to the Waterfront & downtown Cape Town. Breathtaking views over the ocean, as situated high on the hill, sunny side.
It's a beautiful luxurious villa/guesthouse decorated with impeccable taste, lots of wood and natural colours. Simple but very chic. The charming swiss host Olivier makes one feel very welcome and at home. The evening atmosphere is divine... amazing view of the ocean, while sipping at a glass of champagne on the terrace, with dimmed lights and ambiant music playing in the background. Perfect setting to relax before going out for dinner or to simply read a book. Lovely fresh breakfast buffet and great pool area. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass House, perfectly positioned on the shores of the Atlantic Seaboard, promises its guests the ultimate in style and comfort. Located in Bantry Bay, just two minutes from the beach-front and ten minutes away from the city center, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean from every room. Compass House enjoys a warm atmosphere. It has wooden floors throughout. The biggest swimming pool in Cape Town and patio lend themselves brilliantly for daytime relaxation and witnessing the beautifully blissful South African sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Compass House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass House Hotel Bantry Bay
- Compass House Bantry Bay, Cape Town