Oh wow !! What a lovely boutique hotel. Great views from all rooms, lovely pool area, fabulous lounge area with sea views too. Great rooms, although on our visit I think the plumbing needed attending to. However, this did not mar our visit and with an honesty bar, which we made use of and honestly recorded what we had, it was a most pleasant and enjoyable stay.
If you ever dreamt of a house by the sea with all the mod cons, then this is a good role model.
Absolutely loved our 2 night stay here ans recommend highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass House, perfectly positioned on the shores of the Atlantic Seaboard, promises its guests the ultimate in style and comfort. Located in Bantry Bay, just two minutes from the beach-front and ten minutes away from the city center, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean from every room. Compass House enjoys a warm atmosphere. It has wooden floors throughout. The biggest swimming pool in Cape Town and patio lend themselves brilliantly for daytime relaxation and witnessing the beautifully blissful South African sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Compass House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass House Hotel Bantry Bay
- Compass House Bantry Bay, Cape Town