Spent a week there in November 2013.
Compass house has a very good location, situated higher on the hill with a great view.
It is a small boutique hotel with very large lobby and terrasse, so you always have enough place to relax. The attentive staff makes the stay here just more convenient. We also enjoyed the fine breakfast wit a variety of sweets, jams, meat and ham, juices,...
We thank the staff Rudolph and Oliver .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass House, perfectly positioned on the shores of the Atlantic Seaboard, promises its guests the ultimate in style and comfort. Located in Bantry Bay, just two minutes from the beach-front and ten minutes away from the city center, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean from every room. Compass House enjoys a warm atmosphere. It has wooden floors throughout. The biggest swimming pool in Cape Town and patio lend themselves brilliantly for daytime relaxation and witnessing the beautifully blissful South African sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Compass House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass House Hotel Bantry Bay
- Compass House Bantry Bay, Cape Town