“Terrible Service - Overpriced!”
Review of 4th Street Cafe - CLOSED

4th Street Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Situated outside the Vacation Club reception, next to the pool, 4th Street Café is a stunning family restaurant. Boasting both indoors and outdoors seating, this relaxed restaurant offers a tasty and well priced menu for the whole family. 4th Street Café is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed May 1, 2014

If you are hungry and in urgent need of a drink or food - dont go here. Especially if you sit around the pool and want to order.
The idea is to relax around the pool and order when you like, this does not happen here. You have to go find a waiter - or rather you have to go get the menu your self, then they follow you like you want to steal the menu - seriously!
The cocktails are nothing to rave about plus Overpriced!
The same cocktail at the cascades bar is almost R15-20 less...strange.
You would think that the vacation club would be more cost effective - Nope!
This is a place that people want good service - can they start providing it!!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Had lunch at 4th Street Café. Ordered fish fingers and burgers for the children and wraps for the adults. It took more than half an hour for the children's meals to arrive, the waitress dropped the one child's burger and brought four portions of fish fingers! The fish fingers are probably the cheapest box fish fingers available on the market as I have never seen such sad fingers. The burger, once the second one arrived was ok. My wrap was a plate full of dough and I found a little piece of chicken and one slice of advokado in it. The restaurant was not even very busy and yet service and food were poor. When the bill came we were charged for all the fish fingers and the burger the waitress dropped. Will not visit again.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The service is slow and sullen and the burgers are terrible. The delivery service is great but cannot fix the food.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

After arriving in Sun City on the 16th August 2013- we all sat down for a drink at the pool, I asked for a Strawberry daiquiri, and they didn't have the mix for it, so I ordered a Piña Colada and they also didn't have the mix for that, I ordered another drink in place of what was actually advertised on the menu and couldn't be delivered, not even 4min later a woman walked past me with a tray full of Strawberry daiquiri's, I find this totally unacceptable.

Sunday the 18th, I sit down with my friends to have A late breakfast @ the pool once again, and I order a chicken wrap @10:42, the waiter comes back to me and informs me that the only thing served till 11 is breakfast, Austin the manager would not allow me to order a wrap off the menu 18min earlier!

All I want to add to this whole story above is that the menu does not say in any form that breakfast is the only food that can be served till 11am, neither is there any time limits on When other foods can be ordered.

I am totally disappointed with the service received and would never recommend eating here as my friends food just arrived and the value for Money is disgusting!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

After being horribly disappoint at a different restaurant the night before , this was a wonderful surprise , the food was outstanding and great value for money the service was great and the assistant manager on the night of the 19/2/13 was a example of the level of service that we would expect ,this gentleman was a ambassador for the whole resort not just the 4th street cafe so i say thank you for a great experience