“The Best”

Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Rustenburg
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The food is fresh and very very tasty, especially on a Sunday. We go there at least 2 x per week. We prefer going to Steakout Grill than Spur. I'm actually right now on my way there. The 27th is our Anniversary and you will definitally see us at Steakout Grill. Very clean restaurant.

1  Thank Wayne-Sarie H

Reviewed April 6, 2012

If you like large portions of meat with tons, and tons, of what they call "sauce" on top, loud locals with screaming children, all set inside a very noisy mall environment, then the Steak Out Grill at Waterfall Mall is the place for you!
As a chef, I can tell you without any doubt that the "sauce" is actually more akin to wall paper paste and has most likely been "created" by adding tons of flour to the grease that remained in the pans when your meat was cooked. It was by far the worst "sauce" I have every tasted.
To it's credit, the steak was well cooked, and most likely good had it been served properly.
There are a lot of choices in the mall, and by the way, that is about the only option you appear to have in Rustenburg if you are looking for a place to eat. Do yourself a favor, allow plenty of time to shop around and if you do, and I hope you do not, decide to eat at the Steak Out Grill, ask them to seat you in the back, away from the mall noises, the loud locals out front, and the screaming children. Even our two children were annoyed by how loud other diners were. Oh, and most of all, AVOID THE SAUCE!!!

2  Thank PDX_1st
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Always nice when owner is present. It is my parents favourite restaurant.

2  Thank Wirnessa
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Great for the guys. Large portions of food and tasty. Personal hands on attention from the Owner / Owner's wife.

1  Thank Venessa L
Reviewed June 15, 2009

In this economic dark times, the first place were we are trying to save the bucks and close the wallets is, restaurants. Taking that into consideration, the times we do go out for a nice dinner, we expect the best service and food for our hard earned cash! Unfortunately, and please feel free to disagree with me, restaurant owners and staff, do not feel the same way we do! Yesterday afternoon we went to the steak grill specialists in Waterfall mall (across from the franchise, with the taste of life, but no taste in service) hoping to receive better service than we previously experienced at other restaurants in Rustenburg. The waitress and waiters showed no enthusiasm at our arrival and it was quite obvious to us that the Confederation soccer world cup enjoyed better attention than what we did. We pressed the little button on the table, that promised service, but even with pressing it repeatedly and keeping it in, no service appeared. Dismayed and very embarrassed (we were taking a friend outdo dinner to celebrate her new position) I took the button to the manager (who was standing at the door and never even came to our table) and told him that it must be broken. He ignored me and much later our waitress came to our table with the enthusiasm you can expect from a dentist appointment. After dinner I went to the manager, who firstly told me that I lied about pressing the button and then proceeded by calling me a sarcastic [----], to the great delight of his staff. I presume that it goes without saying that I had a horrible day and restaurant experience! Let the challenge for good service start!

2  Thank Beggingforservice