Review Highlights
Small and dirty

We visit on 24 September 2018. The casino is to small and was a mess and dirty. Will not waste my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Lourens-Esterhuyse
Brackenfell, South Africa
Not big enough

Since the upgrade, the casino is way too small for peak seasons / times. When you have to wait for... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
candiceyaman
via mobile

All reviews sun city small casino south africa lost city games luck winnings palace renovation
Reviewed March 30, 2018

I am not a gambler at all, and have no experience. So I started off feeling rather awkward but soon I was quite impressed with my rather small winnings. I'm happy I've done it, as it opened another window of experience. The setting is beautiful and watching all the people was great fun too!

1  Thank Arina J
Reviewed March 12, 2018

You'll be in awe at the beauty and vastness of the casino. it is breathtaking and offers every type of gambling available. Obviously no children allowed in the casino. I loved just strolling through the place

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

This well established casino has all the necessary tables and machines for all types of gamblers. Unfortunately I was unlucky last night and did not win. But fun was had by all .

1  Thank AlanMendy
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Casino and gambling area overall smaller than what I remember. Machines rather dates in comparison to the US and Canadian casinos I have been in lately. However a nice and clean area with a separate smoking casino for smokers.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Had some fun gambling,but miss those drinks vouchers ..wish I could have played longer and won something