Sparkling Waters Hotel & Spa
Magia Guest House(Rustenburg)(Great Value!)
$52
Priceline
$54
$48
Hotels.com
Kwamahla Conference Centre & Game Lodge(Rustenburg)(Great Value!)
$66
Agoda.com
All reviewsgames roomfruit baskettwo nightsout of this worlda great stayputt puttconferencefacilitiesweekendvenuemarshmallowssurroundings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good food, fun canopy tour and awesome reflexology session at the spa! My 12 year old daughter loved having her own room next door to us and we were comfortable in our room - relaxing and enjoyable! Swimming pool area was very crowded, I think with day visitors and lots of little kids, but otherwise not too hectic and all the staff were very pleasant and attentive.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I am glad I hadn't read all the Trip Advisor reviews before we spent the weekend at the hotel as contrary to the negative comments we (my husband, 11 year old son and myself) really enjoyed a very pleasant and relaxing time here. We did not expect a luxury experience and were more than happy with a comfortable triple room, well kept grounds and very friendly staff, expecially at the front desk. My son loved the range of activities (especially the Canopy Tour) and we enjoyed time at the pool, in the games room, going for a short walk in the bush around the hotel, and sitting in the garden reading. The food was varied, plentiful and while not gourmet standards, we were satisfied that the hotel offers good value for money. Especially when compared with the other resorts in the area. In fact the old-fashioned, unpretentiousness was part of the hotel's charm for us. I would recommend this particularly for family groups rather than for couples seeking a secluded romantic getaway.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Judith A
Reviewed February 2, 2013

There are other far better places to stay for this price in this areaIf you are looking for romance keep on going down the road. This place is old fashioned but not in a charming way. Everyone from the staff to the management looks as though they hate it here. A fun place to come with lots of kids. The location is so pretty but your view is of mini golf and a game arcade. They tell you dinner is served till 830 but at 630 they ring your room to warn you to come to dinner. We were in their pub and they made us feel like we ahould gave reported for dinner right at 630 when they open Then the roast lamb is finished- and the hotel is not even busy. The buffet is like boarding school food. I warn everyone- do not book ahead as they will not let you out of your booking if you dislike the place. You can leave but you are still charged. Way over priced. I can't believe people come here and pay 1600 a night for an old motel with mediocre food and cranky staff. The "porters" sit in their hut and talk while you, the guest, take your own luggage to the room by yourselves. The pool is noisy and unattractive. .

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I just spent 3 days at this hotel. Everything about it was fantastic. The food, the accommodation, the facilities, the staff. We were treated like royalty, and all the staff were polite, well spoken and eager to please - which is not always experienced in South Africa!
And as for the food!!! It was delicious - especially the Yorkshire puds filled with Trinchado beef, I don't believe I have every eaten anything so scrumptious! - although the Fillet Steak the following night was a very close second.
Thank you to everyone who served us - and cooked for us - and cleaned our room!
We will very definitely be back!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ShirleyClive
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We booked this place as a nice romantic getaway. To start of with the welcome drink was terrible. When we got to the executive room we noticed there were no double beds only twin beds. The TV is as big as a computer screen. Apart from that the room was fine but it looked very dull, everything is in dark brown and gray. The breakfast was just ok, no freshly squeezed orange juice was available. Table cloths in the restaurant were stained. The indoor pool was nice but spa shower or steam room was rusted. Plastic chairs were available at the outdoor pool but were not cleaned. @R1600 a night the place is over priced. We will not return.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple