“Fresh lemony chicken ”

Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Kimberley
Cuisines: Fast Food, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Experience a truly South African dining experience at Nando's in Kimberley. Our flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken restaurants are world famous for their succulent, grilled to perfection, butterfly-cut chickens. Add spice to your life with a meal from our Portuguese style menu. We've set the eating experience on fire and we can't wait for you to join our table because if there's one thing we love as much as PERi-PERi, it's lots of people to enjoy it with!
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I’m not a very big fan of Nando’s. But whenever I do eat it, it’s always fresh quality chicken. My favourite is lemon and herb since I’m not into hot stuff. Doesn’t feel over-marinated and just tastes as good. However, I’ve realised it’s just too expensive these-days. 1/4 chicken and pap R55 ? Wow.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Nandos at Kimberley has bad service. I went there with my wife and we choose a table. We wait there without anyone checking on us. When I asked the waiter why are we not being attended she said there is no water they are selling the last orders.

At least they should have put a notice on the door.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

this store is clean, the atmoshere is great, spacious, the staff is friendly and service is efficient!!

Reviewed April 20, 2017

The food is always amazing, The service is always fast and the takeaways are a few mins wait but really fast. The staff are always help full

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

I only stopped in for a coffee but was met and served by friendly, happy staff. Love the tasteful new interiors and of course they offer the full range of Nando's delicious menu.