“Monday working dinner”

Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Kimberley
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: At Panarottis Pizza Pasta Kimberley in North Cape Mall, quality comes first - it is a key cornerstone of our brand, along with our magnifico Italian-style menu packed full of the best food made from only the finest ingredients. We are well-known for our generous portions, handmade pizzas, delicious pastas and of course our warm, family-friendly atmosphere. Get ready to talk with your hands, because at Panarottis Restaurants, our mouths are always full!
Reviewed February 26, 2018

I was slightly annoyed when I learned that wifi was capped at 100MB per visitor. I came here to make use of this since I needed a serious amount of emails to do. The manager explained that it is unfortunately how it works after I complained a bit and immediately offered me a second voucher.
It saved the evening for me because I was really not in the mood to look for another restaurant that offers free wifi. I also wanted some pizza.
The food is as good as always and value for money is always what I look for in any restaurant. I welcomed the occasional checking in by Christo, the manager. Thanks Anna for excellent service, especially when there was just about no-one left! I want to spend a few minutes to write this review while I am sitting here because I strongly believe to give credit when credit is due.
I learnt a lesson tonight. You dont have to be a silver spoon, fine dining restaurant to give excellent service. A family restaurant like Panarotti's in Kimberley will still offer the best service and it wont cost you an arm and a leg!
I will be back!

Date of visit: February 2018
Panarottis, Guest Relations Manager at Panarottis Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Hi Rudi456,

Thank you for taking the time to review our family restaurant. Customer service is very important to us and we are pleased to hear you received excellent service.

We look forward having you back here!

Panarottis Famiglia

Reviewed February 25, 2018

We were there on a Thurs night which is a busy night, but the waiters kept passing us, it took 40minutes for 1st pizza slice to arrive to our table, we were full by the 3rd, cause it took 20min for 1 slice to arrive...

Dear CheslynCBS,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Panarottis Kimberley Restaurant. We're so sorry to hear that this was your experience. That certainly doesn't sound like the level of service we pride ourselves on.

If you wouldn't mind forwarding this review on, together with your contact details to customer-care@panarottis.com. We'd really like the opportunity to discuss this further with you and hopefully turn it around.

Panarottis Pizza Pasta

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Came here with the family, service was slow, the menu was very fatty - lots of references to rich creamy sauces. Sitting in the mall courtyard because we came with children was very noisy. And as the children were too big for the playground the logic in placing us there wasn’t immediately obvious. A minimum of effort seemed to have been put into the preparation of the food, despite while not being expensive certainly wasn’t the cheapest we’ve experienced. If you’re going, go for pizza rather than pasta.

Date of visit: February 2018
Panarottis, Guest Relations Manager at Panarottis Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Dear karinsthlm749,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Panarottis Kimberley Restaurant. We're so sorry to hear that this was your experience. That certainly doesn't sound like the level of service & food quality we pride ourselves on.

Panarottis Family

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

I enjoy the pizza and the pasta at Panarotties. There’s pizza Special on Thursday is nice but all the pizza’s have to much sauce I wish they had basic pizzas. Like margaritas & bacon and feta. The staff where quite nice. But I will not order coffee again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Panarottis, Guest Relations Manager at Panarottis Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your meal at our Panarottis Kimberley Restaurant.

Please forward this review on, together with your contact details, to customer-care@panarottis.com. We'd really like the opportunity to discuss this further with you and hopefully turn it around.

Panarottis Pizza Pasta

Reviewed January 21, 2018

It is a pleasure to eat there staff friendly. Kids love to play. It is near the movies and all the other shops were you can go in.

Date of visit: January 2018
Panarottis, Guest Relations Manager at Panarottis Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Hi agros-guesthouse,

Thank you so much for your review of our Panarottis Kimberley Restaurant. We are thrilled to know you enjoy your experiences with us.

We look forward to having you back again, soon!

Ciao,