“EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY”
Review of 75 on Milner Lodge

75 on Milner Lodge
Ranked #1 of 70 Kimberley B&B and Inns
Centurion
“EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Thank you for an awesome stay, this was by far the highlight of my trip to Kimberley! My room was nicely furnished, clean and comfortable and I appreciated the attention to detail. Breakfast was freshly made according to what I fancied and nothing was too much effort for the staff. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel so relaxed and at home. The rooms are set up with all you could need for a stay away from home. Real value for money as the prices are very reasonable for what you get - If I compared this to some of the hotels I have stayed I would recommend 75 on Milner anytime. Thank you again and keep up the good work.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 6 which exceeded my expectations. Beautiful and comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
LeneFourie_owner, Owner at 75 on Milner Lodge, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you very much for writing this review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at 75 On Milner Lodge. I have passed your comments on to our team and we hope to see you in Kimberley again soon.
Regards
Lené

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Kuruman, South Africa
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The Owners and staff made me feel like I am part of their family. I went for my exams in kimberly and everyone (Owners and Staff members) made sure that I get the necessary support to prepare very well.
The food was excellent, great sleeping and studing facilities and it was just a magnificent stay...
I would go back there anytime.

Room Tip: All rooms are well positioned
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear SK, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your stay at our lodge. It was a pleasure having you as a guest. We hope the exams went well! Hope to see you again soon.
Kimberley, South Africa
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I stayed here for 6 months and grew so fond of the place that I didn't want to go home. Lene and Nico became like family to me. They were very hospitable and tend to my every need. They are always willing to go the extra mile. The facilities are wonderful. So if you ever need accommodation in Kimberley,go visit them you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Estelle
Thank you very much for the good review. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest for 6 months. We miss you and talk about you often! Hope to see you soon.
Lené
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Reviewed May 23, 2013

What a magnificent place to stay. Really comfortable bed, huge bathroom, super breakfast and professional service, top security. Ideal for the business visitor. Recommended for the those who enjoy luxury at a reasonable price.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
LeneFourie_owner, Owner at 75 on Milner Lodge, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
So nice to hear from you, it was a pleasure to have you as our guest.
Napier, South Africa
Reviewed May 23, 2013

75 on Milner was easy to find, the service was great and the room was beautiful. I particularly liked the custom made furniture that Nico makes passionately himself.
I would recommend 75 on Milner to anyone visiting Kimberley.
Rudi Riek
Bloodhound SSC

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you kindly for the wonderful review on 75 On Milner Lodge!
Upington
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Absolutely awesome experience , Nico and Lene are warm and welcoming, the rooms are spacious and clean. I'm usually booked into hotels when on business but after my first experience with 75 on Milner I have subsequently always booked here when in Kimberley.. Already stayed here on several occasions and each stay was constantly magnificent as the last. The novelty of hand made wooden furnitureby Nico in every room will leave a lasting impression in your mind. Staff are friendly and flexible to your needs. Location is ideal - down the road from the mall. Free wifi for my business needs. 75 on Milner is the full package with more personal attention at a much more reasonable rate.

Room Tip: I have stayed in 3 of the 7 rooms on offer and all equally good.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
LeneFourie_owner, Owner at 75 on Milner Lodge, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Wow, what a excellent review. It is much appreciated.
Roodepoort
Reviewed May 3, 2013

If 75 on Miller Lodge does not satisfy ALL your needs, and comforts you may require, then nothing
ever will.
The luxurious rooms with stunning white linen is what really made me feel at home, this lodge
is a must for anyone staying over in Kimberley.
Lene the owner, makes you feel most welcome on arrival, she has paid attention to the finest
detail in the decorating of the guest rooms.
Do not pass this one by, you will regret it forever.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Yvonne, thank you so much for writing this very positive review. We will ensure that we keep a high standard of service to our clients.