We had dinner there last night and even though the decor and setting are lovely, nothing could make up for the atrocious dinner we had. The service was non-existent. The hostess was wandering around the dining room barefoot and not once did she come to our table to ask if everything was ok. The food was appalling - it was the kind of food one would expect to get in a school hostel. There was a very limited buffet, the food was cold and we were lucky to get the last few bits of dry cold chicken. We will never go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 38 km from the Kruger Park, Jatinga is within easy driving distance of the scenic Panorama route and several excellent golf courses. Six new rooms opened in September '05, known as the Orchard and Forest rooms. In true Colonial style, tea and fresh scones are served each afternoon with our compliments. Complimentary sparkling wine and canapes served at sundown each day in the privacy of your room, a mere taste of things to come! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jatinga Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jatinga Country Hotel White River
- Jatinga Country Lodge White River, South Africa - Mpumalanga