“Paradise”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Budapest, Hungary
“Paradise”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

One of the most inviting and charming little cafes I have ever visited. I travel the world extensively, and this little "secret" gem in the heart of White River SA, rates right up there with the best of the best! I spent a few weeks in White River recently, and Ganache was my breakfast place everyday. I would love to find reason to complain or find fault with any aspect of their service, but happily I can say that it is faultless. Great personal service, delicious scrumptious breakfasts, which they somehow manage to dish up with not even the slightest hint of oil. Amazing, really. The coffee is excellent. I have read one of the reviews on this site, where the dude was unhappy with the coffee..?? Impossible. I am a coffee buff, connoisseur, lover....passionate about my coffee. I always travel with my own Italian Moka machine. Great coffee at Ganache. Rich, aromatic and most importantly....it is served HOT, which is something that is not that easy to find in cafes even in Italia. The WiFi is also high speed, which makes it even more attractive. I highly recommend this wonderful place to anyone passing through. Thankyou to all the staff for making my holiday even sweeter..!! Terry Pinto, Budapest, Hungary

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Bánki D

Hoedspruit, South Africa
“Yummy coffee, free wifi and awesome breakfasts & lunches”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed in White River for a couple of days in August 2013 and went to Ganache Cafe each day just for their yummy coffee, free wifi and awesome breakfasts and lunches. The staff were always friendly and very chatty - they got to know me by the 4th day! My favourite are the ginger biscuits they serve with the coffee.

Thanks to the friendly staff and management, you made me feel like I had a local coffee shop without being a local!

2 Thank SafariLiving
“Best service,coffee n lunch”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I hve experience great service n good coffee at ganache with my family waiters are friendly and they do a good job and i loved the way Angel was handling customers ill come again.

3 Thank 2damngood
White River, South Africa
“Wonderful spot with great coffee”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I am a regular at Ganache and have never had a problem with the coffee.I am so sorry that you feel this way. we love the shop !!!!!!!! the staff and the food and of couse Casterbridge is gourgous

1 Thank Sue K
Wilmslow, England, United Kingdom
“Avoid the coffee!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

coffee disaster!! someone makes it who clearly has no clue what they are doing being burnt (too hot for the roasting), then water is odd, and the end result is watery, very sweet and with milk foam on the top. I wonder if they are cleaning the machine correctly or what is happening but the end result is absolutely to be avoided......!
, cakes yummy, cocktails and other things good. A bit of pity that they have not dealt with previous feedback

2 Thank 115Tes