“Quaintly modern with an old fashioned flavour”

Zanna's Flavour Junction
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in White River
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a easily accessible, contemporary Cafe that has outside and indoor casual seating and ample parking space in front of the Cafe.
South Africa
“Quaintly modern with an old fashioned flavour”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This is a coffee shop with interesting fresh, dried and other deli type items. We bought lovely salad and spices and then sat down for a good coffee and tasty enough cakes. The little biscuits brought with the coffee were deliciously homemade.
They have a walk-in Fridge which had lots of interesting items but it was too cold for me, so I waited outside.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank SouthAfricaConcerned

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Delicious Fresh Food”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

A great spot, delicious fresh home grown food. Get my take away in the mornings for lunch during a work day or spend the balance of the afternoon working and drinking their great coffee!!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Huskysaffa
XENIA
“Great salads”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I love the salads at Zanna's. The restaurant is small, but the service is good and friendly. There is a good selection on the menu, but my favorite is the salad. I always look forward to eating here.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank KMP53
White River, South Africa
“No Half Measures”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The food is always totally delish and plentiful! Always good value. My friends and/or my safari guests are never disappointed. When it comes to pulling out all the stops.......the Zannas team have never let me down. I give the team and the food a big thumbs up.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank Carol-Anne G
White River, South Africa
“Give me 'Zanity'”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Zannas makes my day. They serve my favorite skinny cappuccino and a breakfast that doesn't break the bank or my diet. Love the staff and the atmosphere. Lunch is also great, but I guess I'm more of a morning person. I need my morning zanity!

• Visited July 2013