Me and my husband spend 3 nights in April 2013, we really enjoy every moment there, the service were the best we have ever received at any other place, we travel local about 4 to 5 times a year, too even much more expensive places where management are much more interested in your money, then you as a person, we were once put up in a freshly varnish painted cabin at the Lion and Rhino park that was very expensive, and when we complaint, I was threatend by the owner. Will visit this place and recommend this place anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hulala Lakeside Lodge is situated on the da Gama Dam surrounded by a Forrest of Indigenous Trees and is the ideal place to relax and unwind. Enjoy our daily Cruise around the Dam and take in the peace and tranquility while experiencing the extensive Bird life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hulala Lakeside Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hulala Lakeside Hotel White River
- Hulala Lakeside Lodge White River, South Africa - Mpumalanga