“Great value for money”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2014

A real Italian treat. The service is great. The menu is well structured and the food is of good quality and priced accordingly. We got served additional avocado with our salad for free, this was very nice. The Italian ice cream was a let down.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I showed up for an early dinner only to be met by a group of female employees who said they didn't open until a couple of hours later. They didn't seem interested. as they were too busy having a personal conversations among themselves. We went back later.
The food was just OK, the prices were average.
Not a great bet

1  Thank McGill_Tripper
Reviewed April 8, 2014

What should I say first? Exellent food, perfect service, nice atmosphere, best moments I had during my 3 weeks trip in Zululand.
Alfredo is a great manager and the food (I love Italian food) was delicious. Fresh, tasty, perfect quantity (if you like to eat like me), at a low price. I just had the best time in this restaurant.

I would recommend it to every traveller. I'm usually more interested in eating local food when I go abroad, but as you can read, I spent 3 weekends in Saint Lucia and went back to Alfredo's every night!

You'll love the food and the people there.

Thanks to the team for making my weekends so specials.

Buon Apetito a tutti !

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Busy Italian restaurant in town. Good menu and quality food. Service can be a bit iffy but when you are on vacation this should not be a problem. Try to get a seat outside.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had the pleasure to visit this restraunt whilst doing a tour of South Africa in March 2014.

On arrival we were welcomed by Alfredos wife who made us very at home and gave us the history of how they came to be running this establishment.

We we're impressed by the service and cleanliness of the restraunt and the food was first class would highly recommend and if we returned to the area would use again.