Elephant Coast Guest House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$94
$194
$189
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsguest houseb blarge gardenfamily suitehelpful ownersperfect staycape vidalnice guesthouseplunge poolcomfortable roomswarm welcomestayed here for nightsbreakfast was excellentenjoyed our staygreat hostsmain streetboat tour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The owners Albert and Ciska are wonderfull people. The welcome, with an orange juice, and a lot of information was excellent. Rooms clean and space. Pretty environment. And all employees as friendly as never seen.
For us is this one of the best B&B's we've done in our South African trip. Keep up the good work
Luc and Nathalie Synquintyn

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luc S
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stay at Elephant Coast Guesthouse. The Host Rene and Hotest not frendly at all. Myrle in the other hand is a lovely frendly lady that assist me with all my arrangements. Elephant Coast Guesthouse is a 4 star lodge, but it is to match. To cold inside. I would like to sugest to bring a worm feeling into the house. The sower and bathroom not to clean, and there is no privacy from the room to bathroom. Also no view like the other rooms, friens om mine were in.
Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stay at Elephant Coast Guesthouse. The Host Rene and Hotest not friendly at all. Myrle in the other hand is a lovely frendly lady that assist me with all my arrangements. Elephant Coast Guesthouse is a 4 star lodge, but it is to match. To cold inside. I would like to sugest to bring a worm feeling into the house. The sower and bathroom not to clean, and there is no privacy from the room to bathroom. Also no view like the other rooms, friends of mine were in.
Breakfast was very good.

Room Tip: not the room next to the office. all other oky
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2013

In May 2012 we (my wife and I) were here for the first time on our honeymoon, and we enjoyed the stay so much that we came back in May 2013. But when we came back the parents of my wife came along with us to, so they can also enjoy the stay in The Elephant Coast Guest House to.
The owners are very kind and helpfull and can tell you everything about the surrounding of St Lucia, and even if you want they can make reservations for bootcruises, Game Drives, and so on.
We are already planning to come back in May 2014!
The rooms are great and clean, the breakfast is perfect (much of choise including cheese!), the location is perfect!
Tom en Carolien (the Netherlands)

Room Tip: All the rooms are great! We have seen three rooms till now, but they are all great (on the front and on the back).
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tomvdbrink
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed at the elephant coast guest house for 3 nights. We woud like to thank the owners Albert and Ciska for all the useful information about St. Lucia and their great hospitality. The accomodation is wonderful and cosy.
Breakfast is excellent and all the staff and management are very friendly.
Even our car has been washed when we left.

We can and will recommend this accomodation to all people who are going to stay in St. Lucia.

Patrick and bianca, the netherlands

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple