“Best steak I have ever had. I made a point of visiting the Pub often when I lived in Nelspruit - and I had their steak...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Pub

The Pub
Ranked #13 of 83 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2008

Best steak I have ever had. I made a point of visiting the Pub often when I lived in Nelspruit - and I had their steak virtually every time. That is every time exept two, in three years.

I even made a point of ordering the same steak (300g medium rump steak) in every other restaurant just to compare it to the Pub. No other place has come close.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook