Loerie's Call Guest House
  • Breakfast included
SUN1 Nelspruit(Nelspruit)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsorange restaurantguest housegreat daneexcellent restaurantkruger parkour room was spaciousexcellent breakfastbeautiful viewattention to detaillovely guesthousetop classsouth africalovely poolstayed longervery nice placeswimming poolfrancolin lodge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This must be the best guest house I have yet stayed at. The room my wife & I stayed in ( no 9) had great views of the Town & surrounding Hills. The rooms are exceptionally well furnished and spacious (better then many 5 star hotels). We ahd a balcony on which we sat to admire the sunset. The property is located 2.9km from the center of Town so it is easy to get around. Most people staying there will either be on business or going on tours to adjacent areas or the game reserves (which they can organise for you.). Breakfasts are not the usual offering ( although it is available), they always have a 'Special' which is really tasty & wothwhile ordering ( I did for both the mornings). The staff are friendly & efficient & check in & check out was a breeze. The cost is also reasonable especially if you are 2 persons sharing the room. I would un-equivocally recomend this establishment to any one intending to spend time in Nelspruit. Parking however is a little bit 'tight' so make sure you have a small rented car! WiFi was good.

Room Tip: Get Room 9 or the one below it - Awesome views.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Loeries, Manager at Loerie's Call Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

For such a glowing review all we can say is thank you for managing to fit in all your great moments! Rooms 8 & 9 do have some of the best views on the property so it is not surprising that you made full use of the balcony to watch the amazing Lowveld winter sunsets. We try to keep our breakfasts exciting and are even now preparing some new additions for the menu. On the note of parking, we are lucky enough to have access to the parking for Francolin Lodge (same premises with separate entrance) - we will remember in future to offer this option to our guests with bigger cars.
We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I regularly visit Nelspruit for business purposes and have to arrange overnight accomodation. Although there is a number of guest houses available in the lovely Nelspruit I always try and stay over at Loerie's call Guest House. Their five star service and hospitality is hard to find anywhere else. The accommodation is modern, spacious and always top class! Security is also a high priority and you always feel safe to stay and leave your vehicle parked in the secured area. There is also a very good restaurant on the premises which mean you do not have to leave the safe environment if you want to go for dinner. A perfect stay that complements a visit to the lovely Lowveld!

Room Tip: Make sure you book well in advance
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you Willie for taking the time to write a review. We do appreciate your regular business and are always happy to see you back again. We do appreciate your comments and feedback and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great location, standard of accommodation high. Friendly. Only downside we had a problem with Internet connectivity. We enjoyed restaurant Orange ..also good value. Would definitely stay here again. This is an ideal location for starting or ending a visit to the Kruger Park.

Stayed: May 2013

Hi Peter - we really enjoyed being your hosts and are very glad that you had a good stay with us.
Our WIFI signal is something we are aware of and are constantly trying to improve - we hope to have it sorted out once and for all. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Absolutely brilliant. The room was marvellows, the breakfasts delicious and I would recommend it to anyone. I have already booked two rooms for other work related business trips in the next two months.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Loeries, Manager at Loerie's Call Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for your review and recommendation...we are looking forward to hosting you and your colleagues on your next business trip.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

It was my first time staying at Loerie's call and I was not disappointed, what hospitality, I felt like I was at home, the rooms were great, the service and just everything, the scenery from my room was absolute spectacular.
I will definitely recommend this to everyone for your next stay in Nelspruit because I will always go back there. Thank you for my making my stay so memorable. Will be back

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was our pleasure to be your hosts Sue - and we are very happy to once again meet the high expectations of a new visitor to our guest house. We look forward to welcoming you as one of the family in the future.