“All sea food in one dish”

John Dory's Riverside Mall
Ranked #43 of 92 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Ahoy Me Mateys! Join us at Nelspruit John Dory's - the best seafood restaurant that the whole family can enjoy! Our menu has an ocean of choices for all our seafood lovers! From fresh hand-rolled sushi to tempura battered fish & chips. Shiver your timbers! Our catch of the day, prawns, calamari and fresh oysters are a reason to abandon ship and come ashore! Our kids' menu has a variety of yummy meals for our young mateys too and we also have a cool kids' play area with boatloads of fun activities for little sailors! What are you waiting for? Dock your boat at John Dory's in Nelspruit for arrr-mazing food and service.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

That´s it friends... I just like to eat a dish with all the sea food. Is wow. I just cant miss it whenever I go there. Some time I start eating with my eye and I couldnt finish it all... :)

Reviewed May 19, 2013

With the new change of menu comes a hectic hike in price. We always went there for special family meals but we won't got anymore as we just can't justify the cost for a family of 5!

1  Thank MarketingGWW
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The food was great, lots of different things to choose from and the service was good so I will definitely return.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I am not a huge John Dory fan, but absolutely love going there on Wednesday's for the half price sushi and Graca specials.

The sushi is consistently decent, though I do wish they'd do away with the price coded plates which make the whole vibe quite cheap.

Service is always good, and the atmosphere family friendly and inviting. See you on Wednesday!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great Sushi and the supervised playground allowed some adlt time whilst our little one went off and played.