“Worse pesto ever”

Dining options: Reservations
Gaborone
“Worse pesto ever”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

On a business trip to Nelspruit, we had dinner there because of their half price Monday special deals. I ordered the pesto pasta and when it came it was just chopped basil mixed in oil and placed on pasta. it tasted horrible. I told the waiter it was inedible and asked for some garlic and cheese so that I could try to remedy the situation. I was told there was an extra charge for side garlic!!! I asked to speak to the manager who finally came over and told me the pesto had garlic in it, without looking, smelling, or tasting it. Finally he agreed to bring it back to the kitchen and add some. But it was really beyond remedy even with tons of garlic and cheese. That is not how pesto is made. I thought maybe it was just my dish but my colleague had a chicken pasta dish which was also tasteless. We definitely will not go back there!

• Visited April 2012

Nelspruit, South Africa
“Friendly Service and Good Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Cappuccino's have very friendly service and good food. The best thing about them is, it's not just good food. Good food can mean anything, according to what the person likes. But I like value for my money and their food is very healthy and fresh, not just chips, stake and onion rings, end of story, no, they really try to make it nutritious and also yummy!

The salads are excellent I must add. Not just a bowl of lettuce and leaves, there's a good combination of everything.

I truly recommend this place.

• Visited December 2011
“Naughty kids spoiled our evening out”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

We stayed over the night in Nelspruit and decided to eat at Cappuccino's. The staff welcomed us and seat us at a table inside. Behind us sat a couple with three kids. Two of the kids were about 3 to 4 years old. They screamed on top of there voice for about half an hour.

We couldn't hold it any longer and ask the waiter to move us to a table outside. They kept on screaming to get attention of their parents.

It was evident that most of the people in the restaurant was very irritated.

The parents did nothing to control the kids. Management also did nothing and about 20 customers were very upset because management didn't want to ask the parents to control the kids.

Sorry first and last time at Cappucino's Nelspruit. I don't spend my hard earned money to listen to spoiled brats.