Bundu Lodge
  • Pool
  • Pool
Casterbridge Hollow(White River)
View Hotel
All reviewsanimals walkingfarm animalswhite riverthank you so muchpleasant stayfriends and familyswimming poolbeautiful placerooms are spaciousexcellent servicepeacockslodgeconferenceweddingvenuelowveldenvironment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My first visit to Bundu Country Lodge and a very pleasant stay in deed! The staff were helpful and willing and the food especially the breakfasts were WOW! If you are a family traveling the Bundu Country Lodge will entertain the kids with the animal farm and all the bunnies hoping around put a smile on my face after a long days work.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This lodge is set outside of Nelspruit on the road to Whiteriver. About 15 minutes to Nelspruit .The grounds are farm like and beautiful with bunnies, ponies and peacocks walking around. But the rooms are not stylish and comes over 'without soul' -and this was the luxury room. The standard was just that-standard. We had to carry up our own luggage 2 flights-in the rain. Not fun.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank wielietjies
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

This is a good hotel if you need to stay in Nelspruit. It is located on a busy road, but up on a hillside so the car noise is not a problem. Mini horses, ostriches and peacocks roam the property, which make for a natural alarm clock if you want to be woken at 6am! Rooms are simple, but beds were comfy and double shower was really nice, although be sure not to get a room with a bathtub, as our friends didn't enjoy showering as much as we did! Clean, practical and safe, but wouldn't choose for a hotel where you want to stay and chill all day.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have pass this Lodge a few times and always told my wife we must try the lodge.I did this this week end 05/10/2012 as I had come up to see my son and daughter in law and grand son and with out booking for accommodation stop and ask if they had rooms available which they did Well to my surprise they have everything for children to the restaurant to the well and clean kept rooms with Air Con and Supper Sport dish.I invited my son and daughter in law and the children and from the animals and horses (pony) jumble gym and the great food we enjoyed our self and i will come again this was like a home away from home

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was on the 3rd floor andwas great but the are many other opions
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is real value for money and a perfectly located, just between Whiteriver and Nelspruit. The rooms are clean and tidy.You get that peaceful out of the city feeling, away from the everyday noise. A good stayover experience.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are very nice, big windows and a sliding door to a big veranda. Stay in the upper part of the lodge
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business