“Great Setting, Good food”
Review of Mediterranean

Mediterranean
Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I believe there are two outlets of this restaurant, with one in Riverside Mall, and the one I was at in I'langa Mall. The URL seems to be for the Riverside one, but at least the phone number will help.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This restaurant is well located and serves great food. Friendly atmosphere and good service. Whenever we are in Nelspruit we make a point of visiting with family.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

What a nice jewel in Nelspruit!

I can highly recommend their seafood. They have wonderful specials during the week making it budget friendly.
My waiter Danie Boy was very friendly and gave me service with a smile on a busy night.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great sushi. Wonderful fish meals. Fun friendly atmosphere. They will always make you feel special. Recommendations are good. Love going here

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I always eat in this restaurant when I travel to Nelspruit. They have such a variety menu food but their specialty is the seafood. I love the shrimps with fish and vegetables, For sushi lovers they also got a nice menu. The place is always full but has a nice space and the outdoor side is good. The staff is friendly but sometimes you can wait long to be served, specially when the restaurant is full and this can be frustrating. The restaurant is well located just in one of the entrances of I´langa Mall so when you are tired of shopping you can stop by and have a great meal. I recommend you!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had lunch here on a warm winter's day - Nelspruit has mostly wonderful days in June, and we ate outside. The outdoor eating area is divided from the carpark by some planters with trees and grasses, which makes the experience more pleasant. It's really difficult to choose from the wide range on the menu, but in the end we settled for crab salad for me, chicken livers for my partner, and then the salmon sushi platter to share. We struggled to finish it all, but it was SO worth it! The food was fresh and excellent, and we will definitely go back there.