“Nice surpise”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mediterranean

Mediterranean
Ranked #5 of 83 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: I believe there are two outlets of this restaurant, with one in Riverside Mall, and the one I was at in I'langa Mall. The URL seems to be for the Riverside one, but at least the phone number will help.
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Nice surpise”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

What a nice jewel in Nelspruit!

I can highly recommend their seafood. They have wonderful specials during the week making it budget friendly.
My waiter Danie Boy was very friendly and gave me service with a smile on a busy night.

Visited August 2013

Kruger National Park, South Africa
“Excellent seafood”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great sushi. Wonderful fish meals. Fun friendly atmosphere. They will always make you feel special. Recommendations are good. Love going here

Visited February 2013
Maputo, Mozambique
“Good seafood and sushi”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I always eat in this restaurant when I travel to Nelspruit. They have such a variety menu food but their specialty is the seafood. I love the shrimps with fish and vegetables, For sushi lovers they also got a nice menu. The place is always full but has a nice space and the outdoor side is good. The staff is friendly but sometimes you can wait long to be served, specially when the restaurant is full and this can be frustrating. The restaurant is well located just in one of the entrances of I´langa Mall so when you are tired of shopping you can stop by and have a great meal. I recommend you!

• Visited September 2012
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Sushi and more! Worth a visit”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had lunch here on a warm winter's day - Nelspruit has mostly wonderful days in June, and we ate outside. The outdoor eating area is divided from the carpark by some planters with trees and grasses, which makes the experience more pleasant. It's really difficult to choose from the wide range on the menu, but in the end we settled for crab salad for me, chicken livers for my partner, and then the salmon sushi platter to share. We struggled to finish it all, but it was SO worth it! The food was fresh and excellent, and we will definitely go back there.

• Visited June 2013
Pretoria, South Africa
“Ok - try it out”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Eaten here on numerous occasions (business)
The food has always been very good.
The service can get slow when they are busy.
Tables outside for the hot summer evenings
Look at the specials, Sushi looks fine (others eating it)

Visited February 2013