“family dinner”

Mediterranean
Ranked #5 of 91 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I believe there are two outlets of this restaurant, with one in Riverside Mall, and the one I was at in I'langa Mall. The URL seems to be for the Riverside one, but at least the phone number will help.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had dinner on our first night in Nelspruit as the resturant located in the grounds of our guest house was closed on sundays. This is a great fish restaurant. The service and quality of food was excellent.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Best oysters in town even if their aphrodisiacal qualities are suspect.

Sushi superb. Seafood platter excellent, kingklip sublime.

I used to enjoy the Ocean Basket for this sort of cuisine. Unfortunately their standards have slipped and are easily surpassed by Mediterranean. I visited the Ilanga Mall restaurant in the evening. Nice views. A nice touch was the dimming of the lights. To set a romantic mood following the oysters? No, they spotted a swarm of moths and dimmed the interior lights so that the moths would be attracted only to the brighter exterior lights. Now that is thoughtful service.

Whist we did not order whole fish I witnessed a customer being presented with 4 whole uncooked exotic fish to make his selection and decide on how he wished it to be cooked. How nice.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I really enjoyed this place, service was very good and the shishi was delicious, very good options for shushi lovers in Nelspruit.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I always go there on a sunday and they never seem to dissapoint me. Sushi is always fresh and delish

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Had visitors from Johannesburg, went for lunch really lovely food and well presented. Staff very friendly, will be back. Good work guys