“Excellent!!!”

Mediterranean
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I believe there are two outlets of this restaurant, with one in Riverside Mall, and the one I was at in I'langa Mall. The URL seems to be for the Riverside one, but at least the phone number will help.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Excellent restaurant with a owner who is friendly and staff that is attentive. Large menu with a great variety to choose from. Kiddies portions were a good size. I had sushi on both visits and my husband had fish and calamari steak. All large portions and expertly done. Can't wait for our next visit!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Always great food and atmosphere good. Been a few times and always the same quality of food. A bit noisy.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Wow - what a selection of delicious seafood, or alternatively sushi. Spacious restaurant with extensive menu, the waiter brought out a "sample fish" when we weren't familiar with the fish name on the menu. Delicious, and well-priced, especially the weekday specials!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Had a nice relaxing meal outside. Nice 'n peaceful, good service and pleasant food. The menu is perhaps a little too extensive. I enjoyed my seafood curry, but it was a huge portion and a little stodgy. My wife's calamari was great, the sushi was fine and the Bar One pudding was tasty but a little dry. Having said that, it was nice and we'd return.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We had a great experience! Started with a platter of sushi for starters and a Seafood platter for mains. All the food was fresh and tasty! The restuarant has a great vide and the service is fast and efficient! Great place to enjoy a meal if you are in the area.

1  Thank savistor