We had a great time (2 nights) at Kahndizwe Lodge for many reasons :
- superb and well decorated, well maintained house, with comfort and luxurious nature
- stunning wiews on kruger park (and animals)on the other side of the river right underneath our feet
- restaurants (deck) and facilities very close (spar etc)
and very helpful Peter : a great thanks !
Altogether : magic and very relaxing
We will be back for a longer stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khandizwe River Lodge is positioned on the banks of the Crocodile River at the Southern border of the Kruger National Park. Our views of the Kruger Park are spectacular. We are 5 Star graded and offer 4 en-suite guestrooms. The Lodge can also be booked as one private unit with its own kitchen and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Khandizwe River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khandizwe River Hotel Malelane