I Travelled all over the Lowveld area and when I got to the Lodge, I was suprized with a very large room, wooden deck overlooking a dam, little setting area and it was very nice to take a good break from the Roads. This room is very private and I had a good nights rest after a very nice Buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a leisurely drive or slight detour through the artistic towns of Dullstroom or White River before relaxing into the peaceful surrounds of Umbhaba Lodge, in Hazyview. The tranquility at Umbhaba, along with the seclusion of the bushveld, is the ideal departure point for excursions in to the Kruger National Park, the majestic Blyde River Canyon, God's Window and Bourke's Luck Pot Holes. The Kruger National Airport is minutes away. Umbhaba Lodge lies on a hillside overlooking the Sabie Valley, on the edge of the Drakensberg escarpment. The lodge is picture-perfect for leisure breakaways, weddings and executive conferences. Lodge facilities include an a la carte restaurant, the safari-style Burn Out Bar and a quiet lounge. A crystal-clear rock pool amid sprawling lawns is a glorious invitation in the heat of a Lowveld day Activities at Umbhaba Lodge include day and night safaris, helicopter excursions, hot air ballooning, fishing, hiking and horse riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Umbhaba Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umbhaba Lodge And Restaurant
- Umbhaba Lodge & Restaurant Hotel Hazyview
- Umbhaba Lodge Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga