the hotel is located on the main road that bisects hazyview. So it lacks the country lodge atmosphere that many hazyview hotels can boast. However there are nice lush gardens around the hotel so this helps hide the big road. Conveniently, theres a full service tourist booking office on site, so if your trip to kruger is a short one, you can do all your park and other bookings there and save time. The room was spacious and comfortable. But the tv channels are limited to only a few local ones, no intl news or programmes. The hotel restaurant serves only a set menu that differs nightly, and there are seafood and butchery restaurants in the attached complex. The hotel was functional and convenient which was ok for a short two night stay. If i were in the area longer though, id prefer one of the secluded lodge and spa properties that are all located a bit further afield from the main hazyview town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Numbi and Garden Suites is less than 10 minutes drive from Phabeni Gate of the world famous Kruger National Park. Situated in Hazyview, in the heart of the Magical Mpumalanga Province this owner-managed hotel has for more than fifty years enjoyed making every customer feel special and welcome. A Hotel and Garden Suites with 50 rooms, Main House with 7 and Numbi Caravan Park has 24 stands. An airstrip and our locality provide for a centralised position from where to visit the main scenic attractions and enjoy the adventure activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Numbi & Garden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Numbi And Garden Suites
- Hotel Numbi & Garden Hazyview
- Hotel Numbi & Garden Suites Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga