As part of a larger biker group, I stayed for 3 nights. The rooms / corridors are a bit no-frill, but clean and proper. The restaurant (dinner/breakfast) and the garden bar are excellent (quality and service). But I have asked for a little concierce favor, which should be standard for any hotel in the world - but have been given a run-around by a grumpy receptionist - "go and buy it in town"...this moves the rating from 5 to 3. Considering this is as one-off, the hotel is recommended, especially due to facilities for larger events.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Numbi and Garden Suites is less than 10 minutes drive from Phabeni Gate of the world famous Kruger National Park. Situated in Hazyview, in the heart of the Magical Mpumalanga Province this owner-managed hotel has for more than fifty years enjoyed making every customer feel special and welcome. Hotel Numbi has 22 rooms, Numbi Garden Suites has 27 rooms, Main House @ Numbi has 4 standard rooms and 3 Executive suites and Numbi Caravan Park has 24 stands. An airstrip and our locality provide for a centralised position from where to visit the main scenic attractions and enjoy the adventure activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Numbi & Garden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Numbi And Garden Suites
- Hotel Numbi & Garden Hazyview
- Hotel Numbi & Garden Suites Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga