My husband and I ride Harleys, so we like to go to the Hazyview area at least twice a year to ride. We always stay at Numbi Hotel in the Main House and have never had a problem! It is comfortable and clean and the staff are always friendly and helpful. The fact that it is owner run makes all the difference as they are always on hand and very welcoming. We highly recommend Numbi and we will certainly go back time and time again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Numbi and Garden Suites is less than 10 minutes drive from Phabeni Gate of the world famous Kruger National Park. Situated in Hazyview, in the heart of the Magical Mpumalanga Province this owner-managed hotel has for more than fifty years enjoyed making every customer feel special and welcome. Hotel Numbi has 22 rooms, Numbi Garden Suites has 27 rooms, Main House @ Numbi has 4 standard rooms and 3 Executive suites and Numbi Caravan Park has 24 stands. An airstrip and our locality provide for a centralised position from where to visit the main scenic attractions and enjoy the adventure activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Numbi & Garden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Numbi And Garden Suites
- Hotel Numbi & Garden Hazyview
- Hotel Numbi & Garden Suites Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga